A great new law firm website design speaks volumes about your brand and leaves a lasting impression. To design a good one then, you need to have a clear understanding of what kind of an impact you want your website to make on the people who visit it.
When designing your law firm’s website, you will have to make a number of decisions about what the site will look like, how users can access it, and how it will meet your brand’s mission.
Although no two law firm websites are exactly alike, the same mistakes are made repeatedly.
Because of this pattern, a digital marketing company already knows what to expect and how to make the corrections.
Make the Website Easy to Decipher and Read
To make your new law firm website user-friendly, you need to focus on the following:
- The type of fonts used
- The logo design
- The structure and layout of the site
- The brand colors and identity
Not only are these features important, but so is the implementation.
Implementing a Successful Website Design
To ensure your website grabs the attention of visitors, you need to understand what to do to make this happen. To implement a successful and navigational website design, it’s important to keep the following tenets in mind:
- Define your legal practice’s goals for your website’s design. Goals may include reducing load times and making your site mobile-friendly and accessible. You might have to figure out how to reduce the bounce rate as well.
- Earn the trust of your readers. To make your site popular, you also have to show you’re an authority in the legal field. Doing so will help you earn the trust of people who visit your site. Therefore, you also want to focus on reputation management, and how you’re perceived overall online.
- Keep SEO basics in mind. A website without SEO is like a salad without oil and vinegar. You can’t have one without the other. Therefore, make sure the keywords you use fit with the needs of your readership and what they’re seeking from you online.
- Optimize your landing pages. Keep your landing pages visitor-friendly by including the keywords that your potential clients are seeking and wish to find answers to.
- Learn more about your audience from heat mapping. A heat map uses graphical colors to show how visitors interact or don’t interact with your website’s design. This can be an invaluable tool for figuring out visitor reactions.
- Make sure your site is running 24/7. Again, you’ll need to team up with a digital and website design firm that can ensure your site works all the time. Otherwise, you can miss out on some important contacts – contacts that can increase the revenue of your firm.
- Listen and continue to learn. It’s great to have an advocate in the digital marketing sphere, especially a company that focuses on the marketing needs of new lawyers. If you want to stay on top and keep ahead of the competition, this is absolutely imperative.
As noted, new lawyers don’t have much practical experience when it comes to creating a website. Most of their time is spent studying the law, mastering the skills required to practice, and working with clients.
Why Creating a User-Friendly Site Is Important
While developing a website might seem like an unnecessary luxury, it’s actually an essential part of your marketing strategy. Creating the right design and having a well-executed marketing plan in place allows you to do several things. By focusing on your website and its importance, you can establish credibility, showcase your services and build trust with potential clients.
If you don’t create a nicely designed and user-friendly site, visitors may perceive it as a sign of inexperience or incompetence.
Therefore, keeping an online presence is essential for any attorney. After all, prospective clients will likely Google search your name prior to calling you.
While the majority of attorneys have a website, many of the platforms are not optimized for SEO. And some are not set up so visitors are encouraged to return and learn more about the firm.
The point of having a website is so people can find you and consider your legal services.
So, if your website is not optimized and user-friendly, it will do nothing to help your practice.
To avoid making mistakes, you need to know how to avoid these issues. The following information can give you tips to get around the difficulties that often occur when a new lawyer establishes a website design.
To learn more about website design and marketing, again, it helps to team up with a digital marketing company. Doing so will help you focus on your business so you can create an online presence relatively fast.
Without this type of support, it can take longer to see results – results that often emerge from trial and error or from making mistakes that could have been prevented.
Attract New Clients to Your Firm: Call Attorney Marketing. Online Today
To build a new lawyer website, count on the services of a digital marketing company dedicated to the marketing efforts of new and established attorneys. In Los Angeles, call Attorney Marketing. Online for further details today. Contact (888) 992-9529 to set up a free consultation and for more details about marketing your website online.